JEAN B DEWITT, CPA, MBA, CGMA
Jean has been practicing Accounting and Taxes for over 30 years. She is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), and has her MBA (Masters of Business Administration) and Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting from the University of Dayton.
Jean has had a variety of experience in tax and accounting, including working for public accounting firms, as well as utility, construction, manufacturing and not for profit companies. She started her own CPA practice in 2015. With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, she offers individual attention to each of her clients.
- Specializes in tax and bookkeeping services to both small businesses and individuals. In addition, she has many years of experience with QuickBooks.
- Provides support with IRS issues/letters and assistance with resolutions to your tax problems.
- Is trustworthy, proactive, ethical, conscientious and efficient.
- Is a member of several professional and charitable organizations and is active in her community.
Jean’s goal is to take the time of preparing your taxes and performing bookkeeping services off your plate, so you can focus on what you love doing the most. Plus, you have someone who knows the rules and guidelines and can help you get extra deductions, so you have more money in your pocket.
Give Jean a call today.
- Authorized IRS E File Provider
- AICPA (American Institute of CPAs)
- OSCPA (Ohio Society of CPAs)
- CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant)
- Chamber of Commerce